The objectives of the network are to
expand the knowledge network and to promote and facilitate
knowledge exchange on the management and organisation of Large
Infrastructure Projects in Europe. The following results are
better projects, with clearer
definition, value assessment and assurance of delivery to time,
cost and meeting their core purposes.
The network is in place to share and
develop knowledge, by:
Members of the network participate
actively and therefore gain benefits from sharing, developing and
disseminating knowledge. Members are inspired to strive for better
results in the management and organisation of LIPs.
Join the Network
NETLIPSE invites you to join the network.
A network member enjoys the following benefits:
- access to the NETLIPSE knowledge network;
- reception of all publications such as magazines and other
publications (such as publications of Special Interest
- invitations to Network Meetings and other interesting
- access to the internet website;
- participation in or leading (a) Special Interest Group(s);
- access to the restricted section of the internet website.
In addition, a member:
- may be able to participate in the development of the IPAT;
- may be selected to take part in research and development of
NETLIPSE tools and training;
- may be selected to become an IPAT assessor;
- may submit a project to be assessed.
For more information, please contact us.